- Entirely composed of hills, ranges and narrow valleys.
- Hilltops and valley sides are dotted with small hamlets.
- Famous for deep gorges, mysterious caves, splendid waterfalls and exotic orchids.
MODE OF COMMUNICATION:
- Airport: Imphal Airport (IMF), 160 kms distance from Tamenglong.
- Rail: Dimapur Railway Station 285 kms from Tamenglong.
- Road: Well connected with NH 39 and NH 53.
SIGHTSEEING AT A GLANCE:
Tharon Cave Barak Waterfalls
FAIRS & FESTIVALS
- Ginki ngai
- Gudui Ngai
- Ganthan-luithan bapmei ngai
- Tian- ngai
- Chakak ngai
For more information visit https://tamenglong.nic.in/
ATTRACTIONS OF TAMENGLONG
- Cave is 655 meters long and has 5 exits and 34 joints.
- An interesting destination for adventurers.
- Along the river there are seven beautiful waterfalls in a row.